Well, it won't render your copy useless, but you should update it so
everyone who gets it also gets the new signature.

The same is applied if you add a new UID. Until you get your web page's
copy updated, and people start downloading it and updating their
keyrings, noone will see it. Furthermore, new UIDs won't be signed by
those who did sign your key before its creation.

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 19:03:18 -0400
Michael Nestler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Saludos
Gonzalo