Hi, it appears to be impossible to connect to any keyservers
through gpg on my newly installed Vista box. I have disabled
UAC and im running as admin, so that should not be the cause
of any problems.

Whenever i try to get something from a keyserver i get:

gpg: refreshing 1 key from hkp://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de
gpg: requesting key xxxxxxxx from hkp server pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de
gpgkeys: no key data found for hkp://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

All the keyservers i have tried works well when using their
web interface. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?