Thanks to all. Some of these commands can be wickedly difficult!

On Jul 17, 2008, at 3:16 PM, John Clizbe wrote:

Scott Blystone wrote:
I have what I think is a fairly simple GPG question, but the answer
seems to be alluding me no matter how much I go over the
documentation. I want to export a public key from the command line but
in minimal format with everything except the self-signatures removed.
In reading the docs it looks as if "gpg --export-minimal ..." should
work, but I keep getting invalid command messages. What is the proper
syntax, please?

gpg --export-options export-minimal --export 0xdecafbad

--
John P. Clizbe Inet: John (a) Mozilla- Enigmail.org
You can't spell fiasco without SCO. hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or

A:"An odd melody / island voices on the winds / surplus of vowels"