Did you ever get a solution to your problem decompressing ZIP.PGP files?
I think someone I am working with is having a similar problem.

Robert Mundkowsky
Employers
Sr. Applications Developer
500 N. Brand Blvd
Glendale, Ca 91203
rmundkow...@eig.com <mailto:rmundkow...@eig.com>
Tel: (818) 549-4559
Fax: (818) 552-4844

Notice: This e-mail, including any attachment(s), is confidential and intended
solely for the above named individual(s). It constitutes non-public information
and may contain information subject to certain legal privileges. If you are the
intended recipient, your use of any confidential or personal information may be
restricted by federal and state privacy laws.  Any  use of this communication
by others is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by replying to sender and delete
this e-mail and any attachment(s). Thank you.