Henk M. de Bruijn wrote:
> I checked but even after setting off the option to install GPA. The
> relevant files are still installed and when closing the preference menu
> a menu keeps on popping up about GPA and the passphrase.
> I don't know which files are involved.

I think I figured ot what is acting as the gpg-agent in this newer
install. Since they dropped WinPT and added Kleopatra, the interface
changed to this (to me) annoying pinentry.exe asking for my passphrase.
I think I will install component by component myself and try it out that
way.

--
Allen Schultz
PS: Please see attached VCF attachment for contact and GPG key info.