On 10/6/2010 1:34 AM, drpartha wrote:

I have switched over to GPG from PGP recently. I need a volunteer who can try
out a few exercises reg. encryption, decryption, siging etc. This will take
only a few exchanges by email for about a week. Can someone help me please ?
My GPG Public key is accessible from ::
http://algolog.tripod.com/publikey.htm  Please send me an encrypted message
(using my GPG public key), to start with.

Thank you,

partha

drpartha AT gmail DOT com

FYI, trying to obfuscate your e-mail address in any fashion is pointless since the spammers can reconstruct it just as easily as anyone else. It's particularly pointless to do so in your own e-mail message. :)

In any case, this group can help with your PGP technique practice:

hope this helps,

Doug

--

Breadth of IT experience, and    |   Nothin' ever doesn't change,
depth of knowledge in the DNS.   |   but nothin' changes much.