In my view, what you are really discussing are how individuals parse or associate ideas. It just so happens that what makes information different from raw and discrete data are the cultural and religious assumptions and context added to the data. Briefly stated, as any Anthropologist and/or Psychologist will explain, humans find it a nearly impossible task to separate their cultural and/or religious assumptions from what individuals define as being "logical". At the root of this problem are not merely these assumptions, but language itself which incorporates and reaffirms these assumptions continuously providing the illusion of support of the "logical" appearance of the assumption.

These prejudices, for lack of a better term, influence not only what we see as "logical", but what we see or accept as viable science. This is a more intractable problem than writing any program or straightforward script as the very foundation regarding what one believes needs to be addressed or corrected is seen in terms of one's individual, and usually untested, understanding. Of course, although as a society humanity developed mathematics and science to see such errors of thinking more clearly it is sadly also obvious that history shows very clearly that more often than not, humans require more than a generation at the minimum to catch such errors.