> By the way Rob, and I mean nothing personal, my reference to GMail as...

If it bothers you that Microsoft's corporate name gets turned into puerile
jokes, it seems the way to counter that is to correct people when they do it.
Otherwise you're just raising the stakes of childishness.  Other people who
come along will see your comments and feel there's nothing wrong with slinging
some mud at their own personal subject of distaste, and the next thing you know
we're all back in the monkey house flinging poo at each other.

I had a miserable time in high school.  I left that behind me almost twenty
years ago: I have no desire to see us revert back to that level of thinking.