On 06/03/2011 00:19, Werner Koch wrote:
Be warned that future gpg versions may not support the use of multiple
keyrings.

IMO that would be a serious regression. I have several different spheres where I use PGP, and I use various different keyrings to make it easy to keep things up to date. I also use keyrings to keep the keys that have signed my key, keys that I've signed, etc.

I realize that my use is exceptional, and that the average gnupg user isn't going to have nearly as many separate keyrings as I do, but I'd hate to lose that capability.

Doug

                        -- OK Go