dear group-members,

due to the necessity keeping user data save, iam working secondarily on the mechanic to implement such behaviour (gnupg) to a service, iam currently working on.

http://ioioioio.eu/xml/concept.-.progress-files.html

iam still using sha3.keccak to build hashes in the frontend with compiled javascript ( with google window toolkit ), but as ive read, the keccak-algorithm is still not save to be enough. i was wondering, why they didnt implemented larger hashes then 224/256 bit within that logic, i was expecting something like 2k or 4k at least, beside performance aspects, but my brain is obviously to small to enhance the keccak saveley to a larger keylength.

anyhow. hashing the password is a one-way solution, but i want to encrypt/decrypt the whole communication between the browser-frontend and the server-remote-procedure call with something like gnupg, but to be honest, my knowledge in math and stuff like that is to poor to do it on my own. i wont build shity services, just claiming buzzwords, so my question is:

/is someone able to paint the general mechanic of the procedure down or is there a documentation regarding that topic?/

to make it clear, iam using java as domain language, as i had excellent results, using these technology. one will smile about it at and bring some prejudice into that talking, but dont be afraid, iam working with a stop-watch during the development. as reward, i would build a small search engine to index the papers on the site with nosql techniques. another topic would be, to serve a open-source-framework with these results on github or somewhere else.

i know, its a huge workload to bring such idea to life, but as i droped a lot of time into that project, these forecase would make it for me, to ensure the service to any other ( customer ).

thanks in advance and TGIF
tet