Il 14/11/2014 13:24, da...@gbenet.com ha scritto:

I have cooled. You can export your private key - you can export your public
key. You can
import your private key you can import your public key. In 20 years I have
always had the
same problem - the same error message and have each time created a new set of
keys. I have
done this 4 times.
If all four times you did the same wrong thing, then it's obvious that you got the same wrong result.

Just to prove it's your error, I copied my .gnupg from one system (str957-142) to another (str957-004), with the most basic method I ould think of. I'm not an expert (probably I transferred more than what was needed!), but as you can see I succeeded at the first try!

diego@str957-142:~$ gpg --list-secret-keys
/home/diego/.gnupg/secring.gpg
sec   2048R/F9B9D307 2014-11-14
uid                  Diego <t...@example.com>
ssb   2048R/3A4AD1C0 2014-11-14

diego@str957-142:~$ tar cvfz GnuPG-backup.tar.gz --exclude random_seed .gnupg
diego@str957-142:~$ gpg --clearsign GnuPG-backup.tar.gz

È necessaria una passphrase per sbloccare la chiave segreta
dell'utente: "Diego <t...@example.com>"
2048-bit chiave RSA, ID F9B9D307, creata 2014-11-14

diego@str957-142:~$ ls GnuPG-backup.tar.gz*
GnuPG-backup.tar.gz  GnuPG-backup.tar.gz.asc
diego@str957-142:~$ scp GnuPG-backup.tar.gz diego@str957-004:/home/diego

Then on the other PC:

diego@str957-004:~$ tar xvfz GnuPG-backup.tar.gz
.gnupg/
.gnupg/gpg-agent-info
.gnupg/pubring.kbx
.gnupg/gpg.conf
.gnupg/private-keys-v1.d/
.gnupg/reader_0.status
.gnupg/pubring.gpg~
.gnupg/secring.gpg
.gnupg/scdaemon.conf
.gnupg/gpa.conf
.gnupg/trustdb.gpg
.gnupg/pubring.gpg
diego@str957-004:~$ gpg --clearsign GnuPG-backup.tar.gz

È necessaria una passphrase per sbloccare la chiave segreta
dell'utente: "Diego <t...@example.com>"
2048-bit chiave RSA, ID F9B9D307, creata 2014-11-14

diego@str957-004:~$ gpg --verify GnuPG-backup.tar.gz.asc
gpg: Firma eseguita in data ven 14 nov 2014 14:07:57 CET usando RSA, ID chiave F9B9D307
gpg: Firma valida da "Diego <t...@example.com>"

I notice that no one on this list - for all the talk of "oh I've done it" can
offer no
practical information has to HOW. No one. No one. No one knows how to do this
simple task.
In all my 20 years I have never found out how. Perhaps things are different
under a Windows
O/S but on Linux there is NO SOLUTION.
Done just now in Ubuntu. So there's an error on your side.

BYtE,
 Diego.