Zitat von Werner Koch <w...@gnupg.org>:

On Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:33, n...@goodcrypto.com said:

GoodCrypto warning: Anyone could have read this message. Use encryption, it works.

That does not make any sense on a public mailling list.  We write here
for the public - it is non-encrypted for a purpose.

scnr,

... Er, this is Nan's Signature for everything. Maybe he shoud ad the usual -- above.

But sorry, I disagree a little bit. If we want literally to jam the secret service's attempts to decrypt mails, then it makes sense to use encryption for every single mail, private, business, nonsense and spam....

Technical reasons, NOT to encrypt on a list server are another disussion.

Best regards
Matthias
--
Matthias Mansfeld Elektronik * Leiterplattenlayout
Neithardtstr. 3, 85540 Haar; Tel.: 089/4620 093-7, Fax: -8