Hey,

after searching for a long time I finally decided to ask here:

I wanted to create new keys and came across the following "problem": If I
create a main key to certify and subkeys for everything else, won't there be
dozens of subkeys on my main key after years of creating and revoking subkeys??
I'm not sure if I understood everything right but I learned that even revoked
subkeys stay in the keyring and on the keyservers.

Although this is the setup most tutorials recommend, nobody seems to have old
subkeys on their main keys and I don't understand why not...

Thanks in advance!!

Tomo Ruby