On 3/23/15 8:27 PM, Mike Ingle wrote:
There has been some discussion on gnupg-users about replacing SMTP for
secure email, and how BitMessage does not scale.

You can use Jabber for secure messaging. Haven't tested it with OTR, but I imagine if the client could do it, it would work.

Doug

--
I am conducting an experiment in the efficacy of PGP/MIME signatures. This message should be signed. If it is not, or the signature does not validate, please let me know how you received this message (direct, or to a list) and the mail software you use. Thanks!