Hello,

We currently use Gnupg 1.4.10 as part of our interactions with an online
mailbox system. We are able to successfully encrypt our data files but we
haven't been able to find the combination of options that will let us decrypt
files that we receive - so we've used a different product for that purpose.
Our desire is to use only one product to perform both encryption and decryption.

This is a sample of how we would call gpg to encrypt a text file prior to
transmission:

gpg -c -o DataFile.gpg --batch --compress-algo 1 --cipher-algo cast5
--passphrase KeyValue DataFile.txt

The files that we receive share the same KeyValue, so we would appreciate some
guidance on undoing what was done above.

Thanks very much.