Damien Goutte-Gattat <dgouttegat...@incenp.org> wrote on 2016-09-12
14:16 (UTC+0200)
> If you're already using GnuPG >= 2.1.10 (with support for the TOFU
> model), I would argue this is your best option.

This sounds reasonable. I'm on Ubuntu 16.04, GnuPG 2.1.11, so the TOFU
stuff seems to work fine.

It seems hard to discover the current TOFU ratings for individual keys.
The man page only says "see: [trust-model-tofu]" in some places, and
there is no option to show the trust status except for the classic WoT
checking. Looking at the SQLite database at least gives some indication,
but is not easy data to interpret.

Did I miss some option here, or are any such additions planned?

Regards
André
--
Greetings...