Hi,

On 02/08/2017 08:23 AM, Marko Bauhardt wrote:
My question is. What is this for a key and for what is that key used
for? The folder name `private-keys-v1.d` sounds like to store keys
from GPG version 1.x. But i’m using 2.0.x. Any comments about his
folder?

This folder holds all the private keys. It was initially used only by gpgsm (for S/MIME keys), but since GnuPG 2.1 it is also used by gpg (for OpenPGP keys). The "v1" part in the name has nothing to do with the version of GnuPG.

As i said before, i want to not save any key on my machine. And for
now i’m not sure if i reach this goal because this new key sounds
like it is a private key.

Even when your private keys are stored on a smartcard, you would still have a corresponding file in the private-keys-v1.d directory. But this file is only a "stub", that is, it only tells GnuPG that the actual key material is stored on a smartcard.

Damien