Hi all,

I was a bit ignorant to the nuances of importing/exporting GPG keys, and as a result I simply copied the.gnupg folder from my home directory and wiped my hard drive. Is it possible to import these keys on another installation from this folder? The public key is on a public key-server, and I have the private keys in the folder.

The version of GPG on RHEL7.4 is 2.0.22, while Arch happens to be on 2.2.4-1. Would this be problematic?

--
Michael Singh

M: 914-266-0601
W: www.wadadli.me
F: 5E0E FD46 4592 1682 A4B6 5F62 761E 4940 A177 3B38

Sent via Migadu.com, world's easiest email hosting