Hello to all,

Am 01.07.19 um 00:23 schrieb Ryan McGinnis via Gnupg-users:
> Does anyone know what PGP’s peak adoption rate was?  I always loved it in
> concept but very very rarely saw people actually trying to use it in the
> wild, outside of the types of people who read this list.

Well that not pretty "in the wild" but its pretty new:
The Austrian Parliament and some parts of the Austria Government have
released a website [1] where the PGP-Keys of Members of the Parliament
and other people in the government are collected on one place.

regards
Juergen

[1] https://gvkeys.at/

--