Hi Stefan

Thats not the approach PGP pursues.
PGP was, is and should continue to be decentralized in the future. It
was never really intended to validate identities in a wide circle, but
to secure communication, and - im parts - to ensure the integrity of
software.

The so-called WOT has proven to me in the field of PGP and does not
really need central instances

Am 07.12.19 um 21:11 schrieb Stefan Claas:
> Yes, but the is not an OpenPGP 'fault' IHMO, it is caused by users and
> the OpenPGP community in general, not accepting CAs and still relying
> on the classical WoT.
>
> Maybe we should ask ourselves why we not have more (free) CAs for
> the OpenPGP ecosystem (wish we had more like Governikus ...)

regards
Juergen