On 24/05/2020 18:03, Peter Lebbing wrote:
>> % gpg -o public-keys.gpg  --export

Oh! That is perhaps not good enough :-). You need

$ gpg --export-options export-local-sigs -o public-keys.gpg --export

so you don't lose any non-exportable signatures. There's also
--export-options backup, which implies export-local-sigs. I just tested
that because I did not know. So I think for backup purposes this is the
best:

$ gpg --export-options backup -o public-keys.gpg --export

Check the manual for more --export-options.

HTH,

Peter.