Not to ask a stupid question but how can you tell which algorithm your
keys are using and if using SHA1 update them to a more secure one?

Thanks,

On 11/17/2020 4:13 PM, Phil Pennock via Gnupg-users wrote:

The current state of SHA1 is "dangerously exposed, you should be
hurrying for the exits, there might still be time to grab your coat on
the way out of the door."  The history is such that when the current
attacks against a digest system are where the SHA1 attacks are now, you
really don't want to be dealing with the next revelations because you
will not be happy.

At present, using "weak-digest sha1" in your GnuPG configuration files
reveals a lot of problems and in day-to-day use you will have to
periodically comment it back out again.  I know, because I've been doing
this since January.  It has helped me with pushing people I need to
exchange private mail with to update their keys.

-Phil

PGP Key Upon Request