Hello all,

In the past I used to be able to export a private key using the following
command:

/usr/bin/gpg --homedir /opt/.gnupg/ --export-secret-key -a "SOMEKEYID" > /opt
/tmp/private.key

Something changed in the code and it now prompts me for the key password before
it proceeds. I see the value in this, however this is problematic when I'm
trying to automate the export to use in an application.

What is the correct way to pass the key password in the command line in order
to export the private key without getting the password prompt?

Thanks in advance