On 08.11.21 17:28, Jack via Gnupg-users wrote:
In either case, I would check for any left-over remnants of an older install of libgcrypt, such as a stray pkcgonfig file.
I didn't think of old installations, but that was the right clue. On my system the package libgcrypt20 was installed (from the debian repos). The solution was to run first dpkg --purge --force-all libgcrypt20 (couldn't remove it the normal way because of some dependencies). Then I could build GnuPG without errors. But at least one application didn't work, so I reinstalled libgcrypt20. Now both, GnuPG and the other application work and everything is fine!