If your Yubikey supports PIV then you can store more keys with PIV. You need
GnuPG 2.3 for full multi-card and multi-card-app (e.g. OpenPGP _and_ PIV)
support.
That sounds great! Is there any documentation on how to use both the PGP and PIV-card simultaneously?

So, it looks like it picks up both automatically and it works seamlessly - only thing missing now is how to push EEC-P 384 keys onto the device (so that I can keep a backup, sadly only 2048bit RSA and ECC-P 384 is supported in the PIV-slots). Still looks very nice for now. I hope the next email will be signed ;)!

Regards

Felix