hi,

i had enabled KeePassXC secret service integration (some free desktop standard).
when i use my secret GPG/PGP keys, i get prompted by KeePassXC to unlock the
database (if locked). after unlocking the database, GPG goes back to asking for
the passphrase through pinentry.

the problem i have is that the pinentry program (pinentry-qt) does not have a
checkbox to save the passphrase, which is what i need to save the passphrase
into KeePassXC.
is there a way to either save an entry for the key's passphrase directly in
KeePassXC, or indirectly through some pinentry program or other way?

currently, pinentry-gtk2 is broken because of a missing library (namely
libgtk-x11). my linux system runs the KDE desktop environment, so i guess it
makes sense why pinentry-gtk2 wouldn't work, but i'm not sure what package to
install (arch linux ARM).

thanks!