On Mon 12/Jun/2023 13:05:51 +0200 Alexander Leidinger via Gnupg-users wrote:
Quoting Alessandro Vesely via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users@gnupg.org> (from Mon, 12
Jun 2023 10:57:32 +0200):

Hi,

would someone please explain DKIM settings of lists.gnupg.org?

I'm not involved in gnupg.org administration, but it looks like there are none.

Sometimes there is a signature.  The Announce message of April 28 had two:

 :Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:In-Reply-To:
 References:List-Post:List-Owner;
 bh=AaifcSnTnefRUURuPlCYtVlF0on0neCAn9vyAWrccMA=; b=GZor1crbzgMYZ0XztsHrHN0w3P
 d4QT2yOyZRUI1iA/Ys5St2fi/3ZIKghj/man3fY3c8bmN1N0fwEGCadSTzKO5YpM29kATZ8tDDLcf
 hX/49Mlk+X0sw5ecu3Z/Bm+2RJlpk8TPHWNM1wUy7yIlI4txDDSCsIlAawikJ4I4HTJY=;