> Please not[e] that your compiler does not support the GCC style aligned
> attribute. Using this software may evoke bus errors.
I'd like to pose the question of why GnuPG should use the non-standard aligned
attribute anyway, when to the best of my knowledge, the same functionality is
supported in C11 with the alignas operator. Perhaps this was just overlooked?
If support for pre-C11 GCC is a concern, maybe a wrapper macro could choose
whichever method is supported.

I hope this can be considered as a solution.