On Thu May 2, 2024 at 3:55 PM CEST, Ming Kuang via Gnupg-users wrote:
> https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2024-March/066957.html
> https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2024-March/066960.html

Just for the record, I find the explanation in the later email
rather dubious: systemd can certainly manage a dependence on
shared resource, and concurrent running of two processes at
once. My deep suspicion is that we have here just a little
case of the NIH syndrome (plus, a lack of understanding of
containerized systems like my MicroOS).

I still haven’t investigated this piece of Werner’s advice:

> Using no-autostart in the common.conf might be useful.  We use it always
> when running a remote gpg.

Best,

Matěj

--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl@floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

In political activity men sail a boundless and bottomless sea;
there is neither harbor for shelter nor floor for anchorage,
neither starting point nor appointed destination.
   -- Michael Oakeshott: Rationalism in Politics