Am 13.06.2024 um 18:19:53 Uhr schrieb Eason Lu via Gnupg-users:

> If you have access to the Kleopatra gui, you can just open the .cert
> with Kleopatra. And than it will ask you for the password with the
> cert and let you set a new one. Once Kleopatra accepted the cert, gpg
> will sync it.

Kleopatra doesn't accept it either, that is why I tried to use gpgsm
directly to see what may be the issue.

I need to find out what causes that. How can I diagnose what causes
that?
gpgsm: unknown digest algorithm '?' used certificate
gpgsm: certificate has a BAD signature: General error

--
kind regards
Marco