Hi Jeffrey,

    When an Ubuntu version contains a string like "ubuntu1" then we
substitute nexenta for ubuntu ( s/ubuntu/nexenta/ ). When a straight
import has been done without modification to the package, we can keep
the package version the same. When there are edits we should ensure that
.nexenta# is in the version and that the nexenta # number is incremented
as local modifications are made.

Thanks,
-Tim