I imported your key from the MIT keyserver and lightly tested the glib package you submitted and it looks good. It's been accepted into hardy-unstable.

Thanks!
-Tim

Per Lundberg wrote:
Thank you for the warm welcome. :-)

I uploaded my first package now, glib 1.2, so let's see if it gets accepted or not.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Michael Bushey <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    > I was thinking of "porting" my favourite editor XEmacs...

    I'm a vi guy, but this is exactly what Nexenta needs, a complete (ie
    comparable to Ubuntu or Debian) repository. XEmacs is in the Hardy
    repositories so compiling on Nexenta might not be all that bad. Best
    of luck and thanks for your efforts regarding Nexenta.

    Michael Bushey

--
Best regards,
Per Lundberg