On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Michael Bushey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> First I had to 'dpkg --purge getopt', then after I rebooted into it
> apache2 does not work:
>
> # Starting web server: apache2apache2: Syntax error on line 185 of
> /etc/apache2/apache2.conf: Syntax error on line 1 of
> /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.load: Cannot load
> /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so into server: ld.so.1: apache2:
> fatal: nspr_use_zone_allocator: can't find symbol
>>  failed!

Hey Micheal,

This si most likely due to our move from openssl to sunwopenssl. All
the packages that are dependent on libssl/openssl are being
recompiled. Heimdal and php5 are the major packages being compiled
(libapache2-mod-php5 supplies /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so and
is a part of php5)

Regards
Anil