Hi Everyone!

If anyone is going to FOSDEM this year I'd love to arrange some sort of meet-up for those interested in UNIX/(Open)Solaris development. I'm working hard to try to get the OSUNIX project in shape, but completely outside that willing to offer any help I can.

I can offer help for:
   1) Getting started hacking onnv-gate
   2) debugging with Sun tools
   3) Status on removing all closed binaries
   4) Basics for getting started with OpenSolaris technology

So if you're an old vet and want to bounce ideas or coming from Linux and need a jumpstart let's pick a time place.

Add your name and desired time/place to this doc so we can organize it centrally

http://www.osunix.org/docs/DOC-1014

Cheers,

./Christopher

irc: #ospkg irc.freenode.net

ps.. Too keep noise off the other lists feel free to subscribe and replay-to osunix-dev directly..