Hi All,

This is to announce availability of NexentaCore 2.0 Beta2 -
Debian/OpenSolaris native environment (unstable "Hardy" branch).

This is our second beta, and includes many bug fixes and issues
resolved after the first beta release.

Release Highlights:
----------------------
* OpenSolaris build 104+ based with critical patches.
* Over 13000 packages in the repository.
* Based on Ubuntu 8.04 LTS (Hardy Heron) repository
* This includes latest dpkg/apt, gcc, binutils, coreutils,
perl, python, ruby, Qt libs, GTK libs, etc
* SMF support added for server applications like apache, mysql,
postgresql, exim4, etc.
* 100% native Debian environment, easy to upgrade, easy to use.
* Includes Vim and screen by default.
* Addition of latest devzone version to the CD.
* Includes apt-clone which brings zfs power to apt-get.

Links
------
http://www.nexenta.org/os/Download
IRC #nexenta : http://www.nexenta.org/chat
[Direct iso:
http://www.nexenta.org/releases/nexenta-core-platform_2.0-b104-beta2_x86.iso.zip]

Related News:
* NexentaStor 1.1.4, a distribution based on NCP1.0 stable has been
released : http://www.nexenta.com

* We're aiming for a final release of NCP2 platform in March. The
plans for this release are being discussed at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nexenta/+spec/hardy-release

Enjoy!
The Nexenta Team