Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On 8 Mar 2006, at 13:32, Enrico Sersale wrote:

2) I can't find a way to remove broken symlinks; -removeFileAtPath:: doesn't work in this case.

I can't see why this shouldn't work for you ... the code looks OK and the method works fine for me. However, when I tried using GWorkspace to delete a symbolic link (or indeed any file) ... something I don't ever normally do, the file deletion itsself works fine but GWorkspace immediately crashes during a thread exit. Does anyone else get this, or is it just me? I guess it could be a problem with running 64bit code, since my system is unusual in that respect.

Did you file a bug against this issue, or fix the problem yourself?