On 3/19/07, Yen-Ju Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

dzone.com may be more focus on developers.
Let me see whether I can put it on the blog.

That's a good idea!

I have no idea how digg works, it seems like some articles make it to the
front page with 40 diggs, yet when we got 40 it didn't do anything.  We're
up to 44, so let's at least see if we can get to 50!  (Just read Lars'
response, but still, lets get it as high as we can)

Like I said on the other conversation though, it would be a good idea to
start digging any interesting news on your GNUstep blog.  Lars (I think
that's his name) started digging the WebKit story.

Stefan