Gürkan Sengün wrote:
I would like to know which versions (stable/unstable) are to be expected
for Lenny so that I can match/remove some of the workarounds and hacks
needed.

If we manage to make new and non memory leaking (timemon.app+gnustep-gui, right bheron?) tarball releases and Hubert can insert them into Lenny, I'm all up
to help transition all the GNUstep software in Debian for Lenny. Including
GDL2.

As far as I know all reported memory leaks have been fixed in gui and back for the SVN version. Could you please recheck your application if there is still an issue?

Fred