That was quite an interesting discussion. I asked whether we should
participate in GSoC this year in any form and didn't get any reply apart
from Yavor's (Who repeated my own proposal).

Markus trolled a bit and attracted at least two replies. That should
teach me a lesson about mailing list politics.

Fred