Am 19.04.2010 17:38, schrieb Adam Fedor:

> On Apr 17, 2010, at 3:21 PM, Gregory Casamento wrote:
>

>> I'd, personally, like to get this to a point where we can release with
>> the Windows theme as the default on Windows.   Since so much work has
>> gone into the theme, it seems best to put it out there so that people
>> can see it and see that we're serious about blending in a little
>> better on that platform.
>
> I updated the installer so it asks you if you want to activate the Windows
> theme (default is NO).  How about this (excuse the bad grammar, I'll fix
> that)?

Seems to I a great solution to the problem. Perhaps we should also state
there, why we don't make it the default (some applications wont work
with that setting, as far as I understand) and how to activate,
deactivate it later on. OK, this might be to much text for an
installation panel, but there seems to be some space left on it.

Fred