The NSNull change looks fine.  I figured that was the case, I just generally
do not get the segfault with missing autorelease pools just the warnings.

The only question I have is about the change to CFUUID.c.  Why are you
including <objc/runtime.h> there?  That's not even a bridged class, so
shouldn't need any interaction with objc runtime.