On Sunday, March 4, 2012, Fred Kiefer wrote:

> On 04.03.2012 22:32, Ivan Vučica wrote:
>
>> Subclassing NSXMLElement and overriding +[NSXMLDocument
>> replacementClassForClass:] (still nonfunctional in GNUstep)
>>

> Sorry, I am mostly interested in this small part of your mail. Why do you
> think that this method is still non-functional? Do you have an example,
> where it fails or results in unexpected behaviour?
> Last time I tried your OPML test application that part seemed to work.

Last time I tried it, it didn't, and I thought I checked this before
sending mail. I'm certain I did, and I'm (nearly) certain it still doesn't
work right, since I just rebuilt base and the OPML app, and attempting to
set node text fails (doubleclick on the node):

2012-03-07 21:43:59.194 OPML[14244] Problem posting notification:
<NSException: 0x99e0c9c> NAME:NSInvalidArgumentException
REASON:NSXMLNode(instance) does not recognize attributeForName: INFO:(null)

>From what I can see, I'm calling attributeForName: only on
OPMLOutlineXMLNode instances, so seeing NSXMLNode is definitely wrong.

--
Ivan Vučica - i...@vucica.net