For autocomplete I have a class GSAutocompleteWIndow. The
method -complete: (in NSTextVIew) do something like:

GSAutocompleteWindow *window = [GSAutocompleteWindow defaultWindow];
[window displayForTextView: self];

I think I should release this window at some point. Maybe in
-dealloc or with a notification when app will close. But looking
at code in NSCoimboBoxCell.m, the GSComboWindow is not
released at some point. So, is this a memory leak? Or I don't
should worry about this. If I add a NSLog() in dealloc, this is
never called. So, I think this is a memory leak.

Thanks.
Germán.