I am sort of looking into the concept of running Objective-C in a kernel of an
operating system, which would require implementing a (partial) libobjc2 and
Foundation that can run on bare metal. Since all my develop machines have clang
I can exchange compiled object files in LLVM bitcode and only the linking would
ask for a Linux box. This is why I am asking this question.

发自我的 iPhone

在 2013-6-9,5:15,Ivan Vučica <ivuc...@gmail.com> 写道: