Eric,

The theme image replacement code was buggy, but it worked better than
nothing.  So, what you're saying is, we now have nothing.   I'm not sure I
see how this improves the situation.

Is it possible to put some code in to replace this which will perform a
similar function?   Also, the issue what you were seeing where it needed to
have several names was, likely, due to the fact that themes do not read the
mappings file.

GC

Gregory Casamento
(240)274-9630 (Cell)