Good morning!

On Friday, September 20, 2013, Philippe Roussel wrote:

> Before I test this, didn't you forget to commit
> deb-equivs-control.template ?

Added!

I've also kept on working and it turns out I overcomplicated by adapting
the file enumeration taken from nsis.make. I also did not package
everything that needed to go inside /GNUstep/System, conveniently dropping
'Additions/base.make' and 'Additions/gui.make'. I replaced the enumeration
with a simple 'find', and I ensured all files get copied into the package.

I'm still working on some issues with locating libraries, and I'll commit
the updated stuff soon.

--
Ivan Vučica
i...@vucica.net