Hi,

who created the GNUstep installer packages for Windows, available at GNUstep
Windows Installer?

Are the scripts for creating these packages available somewhere? Specifically,
I'd like to know how the "core" packages have been configured. I'm trying to
build a current svn "base" package on top of the provided msys environment, but
I'm having trouble producing binaries that actually run (they crash upon
startup with an endless recursion when trying to resolve the NSUserDefaults).
It's probably just a minor issue with configuring base against the provided
ObjC  runtime, which could be overcome easily if I knew the configure options
to gnustep-make and gnustep-base.

Thanks in advance,

  Marcus

--