The default one is the cairo bakend.
Since it is the default one, you don’t need to specify any option when you
configure -back

> Il giorno 31/mag/2015, alle ore 19:56, Patryk Laurent <plaur...@me.com> ha
> scritto:
>
> On May 31, 2015, at 12:23 AM, Fred Kiefer <fredkie...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> And you are also using the deprecated xlib backend, with the oldest possible
>> font configuration. Why is this the case? The most likely case for the later
>> is that some libraries required to compile back are missing their devel
>> package.
>
> Thanks for the reply, Fred.
> What is the name of the backend I should use instead?
>
> Thanks,
> Patryk

Alex.

A: "Hey dude, where are you from?"
B: “I’m from Uros”
A: “What?”
B: “Uros, the Uranos' world capital”
A: “Hey dude, you look so strange and white. You should eat some meat!”
B: “We don’t need to eat”
A: “Hey man, that dude looks so strange, He doesn’t need to eat”
C: “OMG! So strange, he also is so white!”
D: “Why do I have to hunt to eat and survive and he doesn’t need to eat to
survive? I hate him!”
<…>