Hi,

I just modified CoreBase configure to use the compiler specified during make (if you do not decide to overrirde with CC). That way, if you have multiple compilers installed (e.g. gcc and clang, or several gcc versions) it will try to use the same or a mess happens. I suppose this should be good practice when mising configure with gnustep make, I will update other packages that way.

I noticed however that the existing configure file was checking explicitely for the objective-c preprocessor. GS make doesn't provide that value, I noticed it does not get used at all, so I removed it and everything worked fine. If instead it was of use, let's discuss an alternative solution. Perhaps a way do derive it from C or CPP ?

Riccardo