Hi,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
Riccardo almost did so in this mail. The only missing information is the
printing setup, lpd or cups.

you are right. Does the printing back-end change the way postscript is generated?
I will check the output of my config.log

It could make the difference however on the other computer where I get the exception, I will check and report back.

I will look into the space in font name issue, as it should be easy to resolve,
but please remember that xlib is a deprecated backend that is normally not
supported.

I add that it is xlib with freetype, since I get anti-aliased fonts.
I manually edited the .ps file and noticed that removing the space in the name works.

Could it be that a font has two names, a "human readable" one and one without spaces?

Riccardo